yes of course

Do you watch hollywood movies ?

You just broke a rule dear !!! You should have taken a look at the title of the thread. But I guess thats what happens when you post on two threads one where you have to answer in yes/no and another where you don't.

I like watching hollywood movies and sometimes our own bollywood products too !!!

Do you watch Bollywood movies ?

only when i am finished using the pc...

You just broke a rule dear !!! You should have taken a look at the title of the thread. But I guess thats what happens when you post on two threads one where you have to answer in yes/no and another where you don't.

I like watching hollywood movies and sometimes our own bollywood products too !!!

Do you watch Bollywood movies ?

I love looking at Bollywood movies

Do you listen to songs from other languages?

only after it has been translated by the band into english like tokio hotel for example.

does watching someone yawn make you sleepy??

Watching someone yawn only make you yawn too....that's why it's considered contagious...
:)

do you play an instrument?

yes

peaNUTS?

Um *eeeer beep noise* wrong answer.

hehe what about peanuts?

Is this a post?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

can you roast a chicken with flames from a cars exhaust?

Well that depends on how stressed i feel, and how fun the game is.

Do you enjoy Bad Taste jokes

today is a day. pleasant is a relative subjective term.

Have you ever seen a house fly?

Depends on what one classes as a house - a tent attached to a helicopter perhaps??

Do you ever find yourself singing to the "on hold" music, while waiting in the telephone-cue??

i do not fond myself in that situation

Do you sleep?

Why, don't you sleep??
Everyone Sleeps..Sleep is a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended...

My Question:
Yes or No? :)

I would say that rain streamed as it is a word associated with water

is an Orange orange?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.