hi..
nice to be part of you all..
I just register in this site..

Name: Wan Ahmed Al Faisal
Nickname: pedaw (I don't why my friends called me like that)
Height: 173cm
Weight: 57
Hair: black
Eyes: black

Hobbies: thinking and listen to the musics..

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: Sondre Lerche, White Shoes and Couples Companies, Sore, Broery Pasulima, Mocca, Michael Buble, Elvis Pressley, Fire House, Mr. Big, The Monophones, Stereo Romantic, Ipank, Jet, Queen, Beatles and others classic songs . .

Education: I just finished high school and now I begin Information and Comunication Technology and I hope I can join Computer Scince for the second year

Work: college student

Favorite Food: many but I don't like vegetables

Favorite Movies: Beatiful Mind, Medley, Mozart and The Whale, Forest Gump, American Beauty, American Gangsters, Pirate of Sillicon Valley, The I Inside, Rainman, Fight Club, (3 days to forever) 3 Hari Untuk Selamanya, (Reality of Love & Rock n Roll) Realita Cinta & Rock n Roll, (Last School's Note) Catatan Akhir Sekolah and many more . .

Favorite TV Shows: MTV

Favorite Video Games: Fable The Lost Chaptors, Assassin Creed

Stuff you Dislike: People who talk about you behind your back, people who cut queque, people who self-centered

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We're happy to have you here!
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy posting

Welcome to DaniWeb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.