undefinedundefined
undefined
Someone please help! I cannot open my hotmail e-mail messages or send. I can still receive. I cannot get help from the HOTMAIL staff or MSN. I have the ERROR ON PAGE message.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

undefinedundefined
undefined
Someone please help! I cannot open my hotmail e-mail messages or send. I can still receive. I cannot get help from the HOTMAIL staff or MSN. I have the ERROR ON PAGE message.

I have had a similar problem - which i found was my virus protection - PC cillin.
To solve this issue i turned off the 'web trap' facility by unchecking the box in the control panel. Good luck! :cool:

i have a hotmail error on page i cant type my message

Why use hotmail when there is gmail with fewer ads. IMO gmail offers more for less. eg. you don't need to pay for gmail to send data to a email client where as hotmail has a monthly subscription for that. The only use for hotmail is for an msn account.

Why resurrect a thread from 2004 just to tell us you're having problems with a web-based email service that has it's own dedicated technical support team? :twisted:

Why resurrect a thread from 2004 just to tell us you're having problems with a web-based email service that has it's own dedicated technical support team?

They use hotmail. Mull that over and see if your question resolves itself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.