Please vote for your favorite avatar -- Too bad polls can't include graphics. I would have like to add more names, but max of 10 allowed, so if your favorite is not listed here just check Other and post the name you want.

And you can vote for more than one, but don't vote for your own.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Please vote for your favorite avatar -- Too bad polls can't include graphics. I would have like to add more names, but max of 10 allowed, so if your favorite is not listed here just check Other and post the name you want.

And you can vote for more than one, but don't vote for your own.

I voted for Narue, plus an honorary vote for DaWei from the Programming Forums sister site in the "Other" category. Not sure why, but that avatar cracks me up.

http://www.programmingforums.org/member2605.html

After six months he's back, and he claims to be you, Ancient Dragon (see post 44 below).

http://www.programmingforums.org/thread14862-5.html

After six months he's back, and he claims to be you, Ancient Dragon (see post 44 below).

I don't know why he said that, but it isn't true. I couldn't insult people like he did, and I doubt he could keep from doing it either.

commented: Nice try, but you still can't hide the fact that you are, in fact, DaWei. +15

Hmm.. I know none of those users listed. Except Ancient Dragon, whose avatar is so ugly :D...

I like SOS's avatar, it stimulates your mind, is artistic and has a certain amount of je ne sais quoi.

'Other' always has a colourful avatar. She must be an artist.

I agree, Other's avatars are pretty artistic in their own right. The en brosse styling is cool. Colour discretion could be one bit more together.

This topic needs to be more narrowed in selection. Maybe for mods only, because other could pertain to anyone O_O

I voted for professor Narue, then ~s.o.s~ and you AD.

Narue first, and I promise you were second AD =P

I actually liked Narue's original avatar the best -- the one where she was yielding a chainsaw and wore a Jason-style mask :) :) :) :)

I like my own avatar the best! Who is jbennet anyway?
Professor SOS's avatar is rather cool though!

Ahh damn it, I'm not included...

What a shame! I like your avatar!

Sorry, but I selected the list from the top 10 (or so) posters. I would have like to have added more people because there are a lot of good avatars, but there is a max of 10. I didn't want to limit the list to mods because there are lots of other good avatars too and I didn't want this to turn into a popularity contest among mods.

Sorry, but I selected the list from the top 10 (or so) posters. I would have like to have added more people because there are a lot of good avatars, but there is a max of 10. I didn't want to limit the list to mods because there are lots of other good avatars too and I didn't want this to turn into a popularity contest among mods.

You can not take me seriously on this sort of topics ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.