Gosh this is one long birthday. This is the only thread I know that is active 365 days of the year . Do you fellas know when her actual birthday is? Cos I just checked the forum index and it aint today...

Naa seriously I dont know when Miss Dani's birthday is , but when everyone was wishing even I pounced on the chance.

...I even got to place my sacrasm and that too for free. :D

Happy new year!

Why not? If everybody thinks that today is November 11., then why not January 1.? (11. 11. or 1. 1.... minor difference)

I don't really care when your birthday is, I'm gonna wish you happy birthday anyway!

Happy birthday!

If everybody thinks that today is November 11., then why not January 1.? (11. 11. or 1. 1.... minor difference)

Thanks for letting me know that Miss Dani's bday is on Nov 11, was waiting for somone to clear the mist on when exactly the bday was D:

HBMD (happy b day miss dani)

:D

:D

Ah come on man, whats so funny about it, its just an unique way of saying it ya know :mrgreen:

Ah come on man, whats so funny about it, its just an unique way of saying it ya know :mrgreen:

No, no, I like it. Not being critical. :mrgreen:

Personal messages and emails will not be ignored.

And I like this (hehe)

Thanks for letting me know that Miss Dani's bday is on Nov 11, was waiting for somone to clear the mist on when exactly the bday was D:

That's what she says. (public profile)

Happy _________. (fill in the holiday/event)

11 november?

Thats rememberence day here in the UK (dont know if US or france/germany/russia etc.... have it) as well

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.