Hi everyone, especially the Daniweb moderators :)

I came back, perhaps you don't remember me - a year or a year and a half ago when the site had another design, I was a registered user on your website, you kicked me out for no reason, insulting and chaning my nickname (not this one), acting awful and unethical.

Oh yes, the design is cool now, well-done guys, though I started the insult issue guys. Good luck to you.

Bonnie

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Welcome back to DaniWeb, whoever you might be - can't say I recall the incident you refer to.
However, we never kick someone off of DaniWeb for no reason...

Anyway, as long as you do not break the rules you should enjoy your stay this time around...

Not exactly a good way to make a fresh start, I would say.

Not exactly a good way to make a fresh start, I would say.

yes, i know, but it did happen. I swear. I will find the proofs and will get to the bottom of this.At that time when administrators/moderators made the jokes, insults and very bad stuff - I dont want to list all what was done, I was a newbie in seo/marketing, perhaps I made some spam posts (like i said it was a year or a year and a half) and instead of just banning me or sending a notification like in usual forums, they made very bad things. As soon as I gather all the info needed, I will act further. It was a heavy violation of human dignity and rights.

"Acting further" will most likely only yield further estrangement and perhaps another banning. You have no implicit "rights" here on a privately owned forum beyond those extended to you by the administrators and moderators and any dignity you reap is dependent on what you sow.

Perhaps you should consider that coming back as a new user, interacting in a civil manner without repeating the things that got you banned in the first place, and not bringing attention to the problems you caused earlier would be a much wiser manner in which to rejoin the community.

"Acting further" will most likely only yield further estrangement and perhaps another banning. You have no implicit "rights" here on a privately owned forum beyond those extended to you by the administrators and moderators and any dignity you reap is dependent on what you sow.

Perhaps you should consider that coming back as a new user, interacting in a civil manner without repeating the things that got you banned in the first place, and not bringing attention to the problems you caused earlier would be a much wiser manner in which to rejoin the community.

Feel free to ban me. I am not that newbie like I was before. I dropped links at that time. Do what you want to do or feel like doing. From my side I will do what I think I must do. Thats it.

Welcome to the forums
Let the past stay in the past. Have fun posting.

Yeah I second that MakeMoneyOnline, let bygones be bygones!

Hi Bonnie:
Welcome back!
Enjoy the stay again.

Hi...Welcome back to Daniweb Friend :)

@ezzeral
>yield further estrangement....

i find this a bit strange. and at the risk of "yielding some estrangement" myself i have to ask what you are trying to say.

if she was kicked off for no reason does she not have the right to find out what was going on?

I second all of those who said let the past stay in the past. perhaps some mistake was made. perhaps someone had a grudge and now it is in the past. forgetting it for that reason would be wise.

but i cannot possibly second this what you are saying since it seems as if you are suggesting that we accept whatever treatment and like it no matter what.

ok, let me tell what happened: not in EVERY detail, I will ommit bad words for censor reasons. A year and a half ago I took a job as a seo knowing nothing about it. I had to learn "in working process". Like all newbies, I started reading articles recoomending what to do - how to promote a website. I must tell the truth, these articles help very little, you gain your experience with time with hard work. So, I read that you should make posts in forums and I found this website (it had another design). I made three or four posts like hi, I am ....etc and in one or two I advertised the thing my boss told me to advertise (kinda program, not prohibted, doesnt matter). Instead of giving me an infraction like "another spam post and we will kick you out" or just ban me, they did this: they CHANGED my nickname the way, that every time I logged in, the nickname sounded like"Wh****re" and worse (sorry, I won't list all the words). I APOLOGIZED for making the wrong posts but the joke kept on going. I left the forum. Now I am a good seo, learned a lot and found this website by accident as I forgot about it since that time. GUYS and GIRLS - ADMINS of this forum - you violated human rights insulting heavily for no reason. The reason I made this "introduction" - well, I remembered all this and I feel sick of how intelligent (?) people could do this.

PEOPLE: I know that until something like this touches you personally, you don't care or can just laugh. Believe me it WAS very unpleasant to being found in the situation like this.

HEY, Daniweb admins, you said you will ban me. Did I do anything wrong again? Did I make any spam posts? Do it, it will be much fun :)

ok, guys, I had my word in it, I will leave you to never disturb you. Bye

You received warm welcome, so I do not see reason for all the rants in above 3 posts.

As to above accusation I can not comment on that, I'm mod only since beginning of this year.

As for staying or leaving it is partially up to you as in worst case scenario it will be decision of mod or admin.

@ezzeral
>yield further estrangement....

i find this a bit strange. and at the risk of "yielding some estrangement" myself i have to ask what you are trying to say.

I am saying that by coming back and posting an introduction with such an confrontational and accusatory manner, she is more likely to provoke a negative reaction and possibly a repeat of the events that led to her previous experience.

if she was kicked off for no reason does she not have the right to find out what was going on?

Perhaps, but the Community Introductions forum is not really the place to address. A PM to a moderator would be much more appropriate than posting accusations in a general introduction thread.

I second all of those who said let the past stay in the past. perhaps some mistake was made. perhaps someone had a grudge and now it is in the past. forgetting it for that reason would be wise.

This was also part of my point. Had she merely re-registered and posted in a civil, friendly manner, the past never would have even come into it all. How would anyone even know of her previous troubles? Obviously, she preferred to make a spectacle of it instead.

ok, guys, I had my word in it, I will leave you to never disturb you. Bye

This is a pretty clear indication that she just wanted to come back and make a scene.

welcome friend
let the past where it belongs,and enjoy a wonderfull presense and future with the danipeeps

Welcome back!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.