Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sittas87
Featured Replies
  • jibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabber :) :) :) Read More

and where is the worm going to come out? Just so I can avoid that spot :) Read More

jibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabberjibber jabber :) :) :)

Votes + Comments
lol

Mr Davis now believes "the Earth is flat and horizontally infinite - it stretches horizontally forever".

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehe

Sorry, but I heard its egg shapped.

Actually if you stand by the ocean you can see a slight curve so its actually more like pringle shaped.

Votes + Comments
LOL :)

Well, I can tell you for certain, ladies and gentleman, that the Earth is not round. It is an oblate spheroid.
- Stephen Fry

Sorry, but I heard its egg shapped.

[/edit]But these Nasa pictures clear show a round Earth.[/edit]

According to Sir Bedevere the earth is actually banana shaped.
those NASA pictures are fabrications, designed to hide the Truth.

A pancake isn't round, at least the ones I make aren't. circular-shaped isn't round.

It is round, just not in more than 2 dimensions :)

nvm pancakes,the earth is apple shaped round.its big therefore the more you zoom in the flatter it looks with the physical eye. google live is a good example.

What is so unbelievable about a spherical earth?
lol it really is funny how desperate humans are for conspiracy theories.
cute.

What is so unbelievable about a spherical earth?
lol it really is funny how desperate humans are for conspiracy theories.
cute.

How do you keep your house down?

and where is the worm going to come out?
Just so I can avoid that spot :)

:) funny

--------
If the earth is flat then show me where's the edge of the world,sounds like a suicidal point.:)

--------
If the earth is flat then show me where's the edge of the world,sounds like a suicidal point.:)

I wouldn't recommend it, have you ever put sand on a frisbie and gave it a spin?

true...
It sure sounds weird(flat earth), Ill stick with a round shaped earth.like a previous poster said people are just looking for conspiracy theory I guess

--------

Why do you think ships look like they're sailing off the edge of the world?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.