Hi,
Would you all like to tell me about your favorite city?

Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

south africa cape town (waterfront) is absolutely great place.no wonder theres so many tourists here

Vail, Colorado in the US. Beautiful Rocky Mountain area.

Tucson, Arizona USA is my favorite where I have lived. It's hot and dry year around. NO SNOW :) :) The pictures in that link are from the surrounding desert, not the city itself.

Blah, I've lived in AZ for most of my life, can't wait to get outa here.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fense :)

commented: Ya it is +1

Ann Arbor in Michigan would be my town.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fense :)

thats so true.did I mention it never snows in South Africa.when it snows its a big deal here. lmao:)

Amsterdam for me, a place where weed, shrooms and prostitution are legal :cool:

been once already this year and heading over again next month before starting back at uni

It is not a city, just small village where I come from. Surrounded by mountains. In summer plenty of trekking opportunities, in winter fair amount of snow to enjoy and I will not be freezing my backside off like in Moscow (-30 Celsius ouch)

Amsterdam for me, a place where weed, shrooms and prostitution are legal :cool:

been once already this year and heading over again next month before starting back at uni

not for me but it sounds super cool

not for me but it sounds super cool

It's like disney land for adults :D and it is also a very beautiful place with all the canals, also going to be heading over there next year to watch scotland play holland in the world cup qualifiers and if it is anything like paris last year when we beat france :icon_cheesygrin: then 20'000 drunken scotsmen will be having the time of their lives :icon_mrgreen:

lmao.great

Manhattan! Everything else is the boonies!

I have never been in Las Vegas, but it sounds exciting. A real party town!

I have never been in Las Vegas, but it sounds exciting. A real party town!

I was there as a kid, before they made all the major changes. My mother just took my kids there and they had a blast on some roller coaster rides. I remember two things that I enjoyed about Vegas when I was a kid and those were the arcades and the elevators.

Seattle is the place for me - few bugs, seldom snows, seldom gets above 90 degs.

I enjoyed living in Tucson but too hot and, during July, August, September, too humid.

I love visiting Paris!

San Diego California has the nicest weather in the USA. When the big one comes, it will fall into the ocean, so what!

would like to go to vegas only cos of their moto:
what happens in vegas,stays in vegas

reson enough to have a blast of a time and not to give a darn

Well, Los Angeles is home for me, love Long Beach. On a clear day in LA you can almost see half a mile!

California girls are hip!

California girls are hip!

Too bad Im not from california

Kashmir is my favorite city.

Another one of my favorites would be Strawberry, AZ

Help, I am stuck in LA, but sometimes I feel like I live in Hell, Michigan. Actually, I think that the air is clean there!

my favorite city/place is Prague..its a very romantic place, i fell in love with it the first time i have been there..Fantastic scenery..i will go back again soon..i miss it!

ID like to visit the beautiful Paris

Bristol, UK and at the other side of the world Vancouver, BC.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.