Hey everyone found this site through google and thought i would sign up.

I am 23 years old and currently about to enter 2nd year at Abertay University in Dundee, Scotland. I studied on a diploma course in Computing & I.T last year but have changed over to a degree course in web development. I have a small grasp of Java, X HTML & CSS coding but since i finished 1st year away back in May and have since done a lot of partying and travelling since then, i have kinda forgot some of it but no doubt my lecturers will help me remember it all when i start back again next month.

I'm a big football fan or soccer as you Americans like to call it, support my local team Dundee United and also the Scotland national team. Also quite a big music fan and love all types of genres but my favourite has to be heavy metal, you cant beat head banging about in a pit for 2 hours and coming out with pains and bruises all over your body.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

hey chief welcome
have a great stay

How you liking Abertay?

Im at the University Of Dundee 1st year Applied Computing

Hi sgtd, keep up the great work on your studies. I studied psychology at university and I'm finding myself more and more in need of web knowledge.

I just thought I'd say hello to everyone here, since I didn't want to start a new thread.

Hi welcome to Daniweb! I am a football fan too. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.