Lardmeister. :icon_lol:

I am numbed; I was shocked to hear that McCain used the c-word towards his wife - that site uses it in place of woman/girl/female. Dave you have just been moved to my list of moderates. If that is where Lard hangs out, he has no shame.

I am numbed; I was shocked to hear that McCain used the c-word towards his wife - that site uses it in place of woman/girl/female. Dave you have just been moved to my list of moderates. If that is where Lard hangs out, he has no shame.

Well, when you wake up yesteryear, gimme a holler. :p

Lardmeister. :icon_lol:

Now that is a disgusting thing to use against a good member of DaniWeb! I think Lardmeister needs to use my signature to object to that sort of foul underhanded stuff.

commented: True. I guess I acted hastily to a seemingly nonstop enslaught of trolling one-liners that have been pointed at least indirectly at me for the past year. Mea culpa. +16

No possible risk of harm for you then.

I meant to say this a couple of weeks ago - nice avatar.

The Bush administration has already promissed $1,000,000,000 to far away Georgia for rebuilding.

Our bridges at home are in sad shape too!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.