Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ZZucker

biometric locks require no keys :)

well Im old School...
but then again,
maby that qoute should have been in the tread as well.:) , I guess it is isnt it

I don't know.
I won't be here to see how they would laugh at year 2008...
:icon_rolleyes:

You cant have all the fun...leave that for you're kids

wasnt the world suppose to end or something major suppose to happen in 2000??

wasnt the world suppose to end or something major suppose to happen in 2000??

Ya, programmers forgot that a year has four digits instead of just two. But it didn't have near the impact that people thought it would, I think most people got it fixed before hand.

It's not that they forgot, it's that 2 digits took up one hell of alot less memory than 4.

It's from a time when people were forced to close things to stop memory leaks because there was that little of it. Not like now, who cares if you loose a few meg / 100 now?

It's not that they forgot, it's that 2 digits took up one hell of alot less memory than 4.

It's from a time when people were forced to close things to stop memory leaks because there was that little of it. Not like now, who cares if you loose a few meg / 100 now?

Of course, if a program runs around the clock for weeks on end, then even small leaks add up to real problems!

I love your avatar!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.