Who here is going to see Matrix Revolutions on the IMAX on Nov. 5th?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Member Avatar for

I'll be there @ 6:00am my time since it will officially hit theaters at the "zero hour", the exact same moment across the globe. That means Revolutions will open at 6 a.m. in Los Angeles, 9 a.m. in New York, 2 p.m. in London, 5 p.m. in Moscow, and 11 p.m. in Tokyo.

Not me.

I'll be watching Full Metal Jacket in the living room.

Saw it. Kicked tons of butt. :)

The IMAX version is different though ... I would assume it'll be nice with all those special effects and action scenes. For once I'd like to see a real movie like that in Sony 3D Imax!! Now THAT would be GREAT!

Saw it. Kicked tons of butt. :)

When I left the theater on the first showing they had, I was confused, hurt, happy and sad all at the same time... I loved it no matter what... Although I wanted so many more answers... and Trinity... the love of my... oops.. I mean Neo's life... :sad:

I am a die-hard matrix fan through and through... finally finished Enter the Matrix day after Revolutions came out!

I want more though!!!

I didn't really enjoy ETM the game, and thought that Reloaded was definitely not worth me sneaking into the theatre to see it. :)

What were you left unanswered with? I thought it made it plenty clear :)

I'm not so sure we should post spoilers in this thread ... yet ;)

Haha, alright :D. Himerus PM me if you wanna discuss. :)

Ive went and saw it. We went last night. Although, it was just comming out where I live last night. It was really good.

I have yet to see it in the IMAX. Is there many differences than in the theatres?

I have not seen it on the IMAX, I want to so badly though. I Have seen it once. I saw it the friday after it came out and I was impressed with it. It did leave alot of questions unanswered and somethings that I wanted to know. I still thought that it was a great ending to an awsome trilogy. I can't wait until they come put the with boxset of it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.