Hello Everyone!

First thing first, Thank you for letting me join your community.

I am an IT student at ITT Onlin, I am late starting (41) but am looking forward to the career I have chosen. I have always wanted to go back to school to learn more about computers. I hope I can get a little more information to help me excel from this community. Thank you Everyone in advance.

dpaxton

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Welcome to daniweb! :)

Welcome to Daniweb may the geek force be with you.

thank you I hope to one day be referred to as a geek... ;-)

I have reached a new level of geek today one I will never forget! one of my blogs on daniweb became a featured blog and then was picked up by googles news and was on google top news stories!

I have reached a new level of geek today one I will never forget! one of my blogs on daniweb became a featured blog and then was picked up by googles news and was on google top news stories!

Congraulation!

Thanks, I was quite surprised myself!

Great, this shows you the value of blogs! Keep going at it!

Dear dpaxton, a warm welcome to DaniWeb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.