PC Mod Kingdom 3.5 is now here!

All new, based on the IBuySpy portal framework, all custom written by yours truly :D.

http://www.pcmodkingdom.com

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Good job! I like the redesign. Keep up the good work.

I am working still on getting us 1/2 million high res pictures by the end of year. I am hopeing shouldn't be more then 4GB in the end. There are so many things that need to be gone it's crazy. I start working full time soon which mean I am buying www.pcmodkingdom.com this is exciting and fun cant wait for everything to settle down and things just go with the flow.

Very cool Jimmy ... know where you're gonna work? Something in the computer field?

Yes I will be testing video games for money lol

Which is cool but I rather do my thing which is networking. I rather sit and set Subnets all day lol

But THQ makes video games and needs us as testers playing them and finding bugs I start Dec 16th.

www.thq.com - my new job

Yes I will be testing video games for money lol

Which is cool but I rather do my thing which is networking. I rather sit and set Subnets all day lol

But THQ makes video games and needs us as testers playing them and finding bugs I start Dec 16th.

$9.50 an hour sound good? lol to us in LA oh yes that is luxury sadly. Everybody I know makes 6.75 and my friends range from 20-53 years old!!!
Seriously lucky I even got a job know lol

www.thq.com - company web site

Again, very cool site. Thumbs up! Just one question. You've been web programming for over 7 years? I don't think web programming had even picked up 7 years ago. Damn, you got a lot of time web programming! :shock:

Who was a web programmer for 7 years. I only been HTML programming lol for like 3 years and I still suck at it. Now all I do is steal free web templates and use them as my own.

Hmm ... when did *I* start learning HTML? Back in the day ... in 9th grade when I got my first dog I made an AOL page all about her with information about the breed. The site just expanded into daniweb.com, which was my first real experience at any sorta web site creation thingie (I don't even think it deserves to be called web design or web dev).

Tek. Go to "Services from Tek" in the PC Mod Kingdom.

Well lets see.

2003 Now just say.

2003 - 7 = 1996 there might of been I think there was might of been but I was a baby back then lol keeping my age quiet lol which makes tek Like 5 years old haha jk Tek what do you have to say to this Tek? lol

I started getting into HTML when I was a senior in high school (1998). I was taking a web design class and I guess I fell in love with it... just the design part. I was already into graphics and illustration (not web related) and programs like Photoshop and Dreamweaver (Dreamweaver 1 at the time) were definitely a turn on. I didn't get into web programming (ASP, CF, PHP, etc) until 2000 when my friend told me about a company looking for a web designer and asp programmer. It took a little while to get used to, as I was so used to traditional academic programming (C++, Pascal, QBASIC, Visual Basic). I guess you can say I got hooked since then. :shock:

Inscissor you mind looking at my logos

I did. I commented and someone was too cool to respond even with an emoticon. They did have time to put up an away message. ;)

Dude man dont get upset with it man. I been busy man I had finals today and other people sometimes come on the computer. As of the away message most of the time it is automatic when i go idle for a certain period of time. Please dont get upset on this man I had to cook and get ready for work.

I was just kidding. Believe me, I do the same thing too, so of all people, I can understand. I don't even know how I got the nerve of even making a comment like that. ;)

It's all good dude I dont have feelings like you guys dont get hurt from online words trust me I guess it's a Russian thing or being in a voice chat client for 2 years. You dont have to be sorry I have a real life buddy who never respondes to AIM it starts to piss me off lol

You're Russian?

How do you see with that on? :shock:

Everyone says that if there was more light you can see my eyes I can see fine lol also that is night time I need to fit in my neighborhood otherwise there be trouble like when we go to the mexican part of town you have to play mexican music come on man you living in a cave? lol hahaha jk

A. I have seven years of web experience. Gotta love HTML 1.0 :D. Oh yeah, I remember those days uploading to Sprint (my isp at the time) with my personal webspace.

I was a crappy web programmer until about late 2000. I realized html sucked at that point. I then begain to venture out to other languages.

http://rhbarmitzvah.tripod.com is a site I did early 2000 for my barmitzvhah in frontpage 2000. Shows how far I actually did come...

Very cool - I just spent the last few mins browsing the site.

I'm still in search of the first web site I ever created. I think it's somewhere in Geocities or one of my old disks. I liked the movie Akira and I had a big picture of Kaneda on the homepage... really cool. 8)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.