Hi everyone,

I'm really excited I found this site. I've had my own website for 3 years now and have never really figured out how to get it seen on the web so I googled the question and this forum showed up on the list.

I loved designing my site, I've taken an introductory class at the local community college for Digital Media and am hoping next semester to take Web Design which will teach me more HTML and Dreamweaver. I'm used to using Front Page and HTML. And only know a bit Dreamweaver which reminds me a lot of Front Page.

My goals really are to learn Flash, PHP and CSS. So. That's really about it.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Stick to your goals! I know that you can learn CSS and php at www.w3schools.com Flash you can learn at lynda.com but they charge about 25.00 a month if I remember right because they teach almost everything that has to do with a computer!

Welcome to the forum, you can search through forum to get more resources on Flash, PHP and CSS. BTW you have come at the right place, you'll get plenty of experts advices here to reach your goal :).

Stick to your goals! I know that you can learn CSS and php at www.w3schools.com Flash you can learn at lynda.com but they charge about 25.00 a month if I remember right because they teach almost everything that has to do with a computer!

Welcome to the forum, you can search through forum to get more resources on Flash, PHP and CSS. BTW you have come at the right place, you'll get plenty of experts advices here to reach your goal :).

You guys are so great! Thanks for the welcome and the ideas. I had forgotten about w3.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.