"what facet of the IT world would you advise a newbie like me to venture in-programming,security,dbase,network or others?
or which do you think is easiest?" was a question i got from my baby bro.somebody help out with explanantion pls.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

>what facet of the IT world would you advise a newbie like me to venture in
The one you find most interesting. Or if you have no preference, get a taste of them all until you do.

>or which do you think is easiest?
Of those listed I think networking is easiest, but I also think it's the most boring.

k Narue.what re the certifications available for networking? how to begin and the highest?

Most commonly CISCO or Microsoft Network Certificate.
How to begin -> make decision which party you wish to go
The highest -> I assume you mean the highest possible certificate in case of CISCO it is CCIE or CCDE which are only accessible by invitation if I remember correctly. In Microsoft I'm not sure, never been actually interested in it...

thnx peter.

would u also suggest networkin?

>what re the certifications available for networking? how to begin and the highest?
I'll be blunt. If you're looking for the easiest field, quit IT now and focus on something better suited to your interests and abilities. Not only is your attitude prone to failure, you'll also end up being a piss poor professional who does piss poor work "just to get a paycheck".

>would u also suggest networkin?
I didn't suggest networking. You asked which of those listed was easiest, and I offered my opinion on that question. If you want my opinion of which you should choose, then based on what I've seen of you, I'd say none of the above.

k narue,guess i just convert ur words to be a little bit "unblunt"

commented: Drop the lazy "IM speak" crap. Post in English. -2

Narue is right, if you have no interest in IT there is no reason to commence study in it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.