I have been searching the web for months trying to find a way to watch the Dallas Cowboys from my computer.
I live in Ohio and do not receive the games here.
Is there a way to watch them on the computer?
I will buy the hardware and software needed.
I have been looking at TV tuners but so far I have not found the way to receive Dallas, Texas channels that carry the game. Only local to myself.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. Sincerely, Charles Rogers

Mike555 commented: -mike555 +1

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

TV Tuners wouldn't work because all they do is convert your analog cable tv signal to a digital format your computer can process.

You might be able to find short clips of various games streaming over the web (i.e. at a sports website) but I doubt it and it certainly wouldn't be a practical solution.

The only other thing I might be able to recommend is investing in digital cable or satellite or something with your cable company? Otherwise, you can always move to Texas ;)

Yeah you can watch games on espn live on your computer or somthing called like that.They charge by the month.

Member Avatar for

Thanks anyway. I have looked into the digital cable or satellite and with digital cable there is no NFL ticket or anything like that. With satellite I wouldn't get local channels and I am told reception comes and goes.
I have regular cable though and I will just suffer through another season.
Moving to Dallas would be a solution. hehe.

Thanks. Sincerely, Charles Rogers

Member Avatar for

Yeah you can watch games on espn live on your computer or somthing called like that.They charge by the month.

I will check it out.
thanks

Unregistered user, are you 'an average gamer' and just forgot to log in?

I am "an average amer" was supposed to be "an average american" but there are character restraints.

I thought you were trying to be an average gamer or something ;) I fixed your username for ya.

I thought you were trying to be an average gamer or something ;) I fixed your username for ya.

Thank you very much.

WOW 19 characters your name is the biggest on the block now........CSCGAL did you GOOD

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.