Hello Daniweb users!

I searched for a PHP code problem solution on Google and ended up on Daniweb. I think this is an excellent site, so I signed up of course! :)

I am a beginner coder, learning as I go along, and am starting with PHP/MySQL only, and some javascript/DOM. But I am learning more, and have started on a 2 year education in Web Programming.

My personal goal in life is to help build structures on the Internet that improve our world, and solve the problems of life so that everyone can live happyliy and persue knowledge and transcendence. :)

I believe that the Internet has the power to transform our society and make us even more civilized and compassionate.

That is why I was so happy to find Daniweb, which corresponds so well with my interests. Thank you for making this place what it is, and I hope to learn much and share much in my time here.

Thank you,
Björn (Brightness)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

" I believe that the Internet has the power to transform our society and make us even more civilized and compassionate. " good thought there, welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome friend
Have a great stay here with us
Youll surelearn alot around here

Cheers
sittas

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.