Now seriously, nothing beats parents getting involved in the life of young teens, a more of less proper guidance toward life and human values, and if the "unthinkable" happens, to know that adoption is always a better choice.
I am not against contraceptives, it is just not the "solution", because there's not solution to bad judgment and irresponsibility, wrong values, and society fast lane to instant gratification, specially, in the glamor of sexuality.

Please don't tell me that is the human race you're talking about.

There is no solution. There are only ways to deal with the situation on the individual level, and that would be to face the music and to show some responsibility. Giving up baby for an adoption is at least what those moms-don't-wanna-be can do. There are ALLOT of couples that are willing to adopt.

... and there is nothing wrong with having sex.

Please don't tell me that is the human race you're talking about.

Sorry, if I invited sarcasm from you somehow. I don't mean to depreciate you comment, in fact I think it has merit, nevertheless, the way you present as the "silver bullet solution" I know it is flawed.

>... and there is nothing wrong with having sex.
Chaky, I am sure many people can agree with you on that. ;)

Sorry, if I invited sarcasm from you somehow. I don't mean to depreciate you comment, in fact I think it has merit, nevertheless, the way you present as the "silver bullet solution" I know it is flawed.

>... and there is nothing wrong with having sex.
Chaky, I am sure many people can agree with you on that. ;)

There will never be a "silver bullet solution" but it will eliminate the situations that it resolves. The fact is that there is nothing that anyone can do about it, as it is legal to do so. All you can do is offer alternatives and hope. The more alternatives that are available and the more "in your face" you make them the more situations that are resolved. And saying that parents should take more time to instill values into their children is no solution at all, in fact it is just another way of complaining about another one of society's problems. Values are out the door and have been for several years.

But let me make my stance on the issue clear. As much as I love my own and children in general, some children should not have to face the life that their ignorant parents will provide. Abortion is not something that you can just take away.

Certainly there are right ways and wrong ways of doing it and I think that the decision to proceed with the procedure should be up to a professional counselor and not the mother and I think that licenses should be required before getting pregnant and I think CPS is way understaffed and I think health and dental care should be automatic for children and the list goes on. But I cannot say that the procedure should never be done.

God bless you Mister Aia!

However, what does Obama have to do with an anti abortion video from 2000?

God bless you Mister Aia!

However, what does Obama have to do with an anti abortion video from 2000?

If you care to read the topic from the beginning, perhaps you'll notice that question was answered already.
Nevertheless, let me assure you that it is more relevant that invoking the blessings of God upon my alias.
Nonetheless, not wanting to sound ungrateful, I reciprocate my most sincere best wishes.

Well, if he does make it into presidency, at least he """""plans"""""????(ya right) to ensure my family w/o me having to fork out over a grand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foSW-CkWbqI
Just plain old Fox News Obama smear! Obama has clearly distanced himself from abortion in the last debate, otherwise the Catholic Church wouldn't have invited him for the Al Smith Dinner.

Here are some of Obama's remarks at the Dinner:

People tell me I share the politics of Alfred E. Smith and the ears of Alfred E. Newman.

I got my name Barack from my father .... it's actually Swahali for "That one."

There was a point in my life when I started palling around with a pretty ugly crowd .... that's right .... I've been a member of the United States Senate.

Gianna Responds ad

"if Barack Obama had his way, I wouldn't be here." - this is a lie. Does not matter what you think about abortion or abortion laws - this statement is a lie.

"the case of Gianna Jessen may raise awareness about the sanctity of life. It may make a strong case for a ban on late term abortions. The one thing it doesn't do is prove the importance of the Born Alive bill. Obama's position was that viable fetuses should be protected - his disagreement was over non-viable and borderline fetuses"

I find it strange that the same folks that scream about abortion as killing the unborn think is just fine to kill the born.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.