Yup, here are the hypocrites!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1al91drs

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Sneeks - thanks for that. One wonders why the MSM does not trot these out every once and a while. I imagine that Faux News would scream about proprietary rights but still...

Indecision 2008 - Restoring Honor and Dignity to the White House. Watching Jon work was soo much fun.

Good grief, here is Karl Rowe, Bushe's most trusted adviser for many years, calmly telling us that Palin was mayor of Alaska's second largest city. A fact that has totally escaped the citizens of Fairbanks Alaska. With a keen sense of geography like that, no wonder we invaded Iraq. Maybe we were to bomb Grenada instead.

Sorry, I always have a hard time spelling those 'ueberalles' Germanic names, of course it's Karl Rove. Actually, I should say Norwegian names.

While I was looking up his correct name, I found out that he has one thing in common with the guy in the basement, he dodged the Vietnam War Draft successfully for many of his early years despite all odds.

Sorry, I always have a hard time spelling those 'ueberalles' Germanic names, of course it's Karl Rove. Actually, I should say Norwegian names.

While I was looking up his correct name, I found out that he has one thing in common with the guy in the basement, he dodged the Vietnam War Draft successfully for many of his early years despite all odds.

http://www.rove.com/

Here is Karl talking about his limits - didn't know he had any did you?

I'm having a difficult time searching for the 2008 quote, but as that video opens are they patching it together with 2007 images?

[edit]Ah.

JOHN KING, CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT: This is your eighth visit to Iraq. Based on what you've seen on the ground, and as you travel to Mosul, to Ramadi, Al Anbar, your conversations with General Petraeus and others, do you see an end in sight? Or is it too soon to see an end in sight?

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN (R-AZ), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: I've always seen the end. How closer we are to that is significant progress. There's large areas of this city we're in right now that the neighborhoods are safe.

I was in Haditha yesterday. We walked down the streets with no body armor on. People are out. But there's significant police presence, and there's still U.S. military presence. So a lot of progress has been made.

Now, the question is will we be able to continue that progress to the point where the Iraqis take up more and more of those responsibilities and we withdraw? We're not there yet, at least in my assessment.

[edit]This isn't the 3-18-08 video, is it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.