Hi everybody, I have been working in a credit management company (at a smaller level) and was with them for a quite a number of years. But, now I am planning to start my own business in somewhat a similar pattern. Since, I have been asscociated with credit, debit and accounts work so I would be interested in a similar kind of business. I don’t have a large capital to start a company but would like to have my very own business at small scale.Any suggestions on which business and what steps should I take???

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

most likely your contract of employment prohibits you from going into business in competition with your current employer.

Whatever you do, first check the legalities. And remember that you don't know the business if you managed its computer systems.
You'll also almost certainly need training and licensing to operate in the field at all, will take several years to get that.

Hi everybody, I have been working in a credit management company ...I am planning to start my own business in somewhat a similar pattern. I don’t have a large capital to start a company

Well you'll be OK, neither does Lehman Bros!

commented: wry humor +6

I would recomment the field of politics. Check out Karl Rove's spectacular success.

commented: can't you leave your leftist elitism at the door? -4

Hi everybody, I have been working in a credit management company (at a smaller level) and was with them for a quite a number of years. But, now I am planning to start my own business in somewhat a similar pattern. Since, I have been asscociated with credit, debit and accounts work so I would be interested in a similar kind of business. I don’t have a large capital to start a company but would like to have my very own business at small scale.Any suggestions on which business and what steps should I take???

I think going on in a similar way would be the best option as you have already said that. You can go for a credit repair business as the demand for such business is on the constant rise and it does not require a big investment.It has flexible working and since you are from the credit side you can very well understand the working of a credit repair business

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.