TMK Bush II is the ONLY president to actually start a war.

TMK Bush II is the ONLY president to actually start a war.

.... and if that war was started over oil, as many experts say, then it's over money again, isn't it? So Bush and his buddies get rich, and many a brave soldier dies.

Which president produced:

1. The highest growth in the gross domestic product?
2. The highest growth in jobs?
3. The biggest increase in personal disposable income after taxes?
4. The highest growth in industrial production?
5. The highest growth in hourly wages?
6. The lowest Misery Index (inflation plus unemployment)?
7. The lowest inflation?
8. The largest reduction in the deficit?

The answers: 1. Harry Truman, 2. Bill Clinton, 3. Lyndon Johnson, 4. John F. Kennedy, 5. Johnson, 6. Truman, 7. Truman, 8. Clinton. In the Economic Sweepstakes, Democratic presidents trounce Republicans eight times out of eight!

If this isn’t enough to destroy the myth that the economy has performed better under Republicans, the stock market has also done better under the Democrats. The Dow Jones Industrial Average during the 20th century has risen 7.3 percent on average per year under Republican presidents. Under Democrats, it rose 10.3 percent – which means investors gained a whopping 41 percent more. And the stock market declined further during George W’s two terms. Moreover, since World War II, Democratic presidents have increased the national debt by an average of 3.7 percent per year and Republican presidents have increased it an average of 10.1 percent. During the same time period, Democratic presidents produced, on average, an unemployment rate of 4.8 percent; Republicans, 6.3 percent. That’s the historical record.

No wonder you're so misguided.
What was Congress doing in those administrations? Do you want to go back and really do "your homework" and show us, what party had control of Congress in those administration? Do you want to show us who proposed and supported those "favorable laws" that you credit so quickly to the head of executive branch? Can you?
I don't think you could, even if you really want.
No need to answer my questions. Keep worshiping the picture of Bill Clinton, behind a pulpit, giving the "famous executive order that" reduced the deficit, while getting a blow-job.

No wonder you're so misguided.
What was Congress doing in those administrations? Do you want to go back and really do "your homework" and show us, what party had control of Congress in those administration? Do you want to show us who proposed and supported those "favorable laws" that you credit so quickly to the head of executive branch? Can you?
I don't think you could, even if you really want.
No need to answer my questions. Keep worshiping the picture of Bill Clinton, behind a pulpit, giving the "famous executive order that" reduced the deficit, while getting a blow-job.

Aia - if you have something to add, add it. You think your Repube heroes were the saints of DC - Newt was getting b.j.s in his office while castigating Clinton for getting b.j.s; what's his name was tapping his foot in the men's room, the other one was sending obscene emails to young, underage pages. Where do you get off calling me misguided when your lodestone points south (er, well dang - actually the Chinese used South as the top of their maps and their lodestones did point south so you win this round but I will get you and your little dog too)?

>Aia - if you have something to add, add it.
I believe I just did. Of course, you so good at ignoring, that you didn't even see it.

>You think your Repube heroes were the saints of DC
What I think it is as far for you to grasp as the distance of Earth from the Sun. Keep guessing if you must.

Wow, now you are the master of the non-sequitur - I can handle a single AU with my left forebrain tied behind my medulla oblongata. Hell, I could handle that w/o even using my corpus collasum.

Bill and Hill celebrate their 35th today.

Bill and Hill celebrate their 35th today.

35th what?

Wedding anniversary.

What?!? Bill & Hillary are married?
Do they know?
:icon_razz:

What?!? Bill & Hillary are married?
Do they know?
:icon_razz:

Oh! I can't believe this....

If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.

If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.

In the good old USA:
"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the taxpayers' problem.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.