Ok.....something is running through my mind everyday but the problem is ....i am doing my practcal traning and i need to finish it at december the 14th .....but nw only September T_T......i need to fit myself in....i can see my friend is not having a problem working or training in there but i cant.....i dunno why....i kept thinking about it until i get fed up with it....
I need help to guide me how to fit in the working area....as i really need to go through this traning!!! need help fast!!!!

Ezzaral commented: This gibberish makes no sense. -2

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

The US government is sending you 1 Billion Dollars, the check is in the mail. :)

The US government is sending you 1 Billion Dollars, the check is in the mail. :)

How do you apply for this?

lol....i dont get it!!!!...what the ....really LOL.....

lol....i dont get it!!!!...what the ....really LOL.....

We don't get your post either. So there :twisted:

commented: Awesome! +7

haha.....lol....

haha.....lol....

What kind of response is that? Do you want advice or are you just posting random stuff that makes no sense on message boards or what?

no....i really need help here...
i just duuno what to respond better than that....i knw this is just an easy stuff for you guys out there....but i am ashame with myself cause i cant even face it...i cant even do own part as a trainee...how the hell am i going to success....i am going through a lot of difficulties and i have to face it...it is just too burden for me ....i am just 19 yrs old but i am having more 16 problems? ....and i am still trying to face it!!!....money, time, work, studies, plan, friends, health, etc....i dun have time to take my own rest at all....think and i see....once you wake up ...you need to think about financial...then you have to work with a poor health condition, to make life easier is to have more money....with more money i have to earn more with more job....when more job i have money for my educations, after educations is done i have to plan for my own future...when i use up all my time i dun even have time for my friends!! and i cant even think what should do!!...tell me then EXPERT....if you all knw it so well....GUIDE ME!!!!....i am just asking this little help and i cant even get a good reply on this....sorry ...no hard feelings but i aint going to just lying at there...i will try my best to figure out by myself rather than waiting for ppl to help me...cause by time i am DEAD!!!..thx to you all!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:'(

commented: :D hilarious! +9

I don't know what advice you are looking for. We don't know you, we don't know your values, we don't know your priorities, we don't know your skills or your background. How in the world are we going to give you advice on how to balance friends, work, money, education, family, etc.? I still can't figure that one out myself. I sure as hell didn't know at 19.

no....i really need help here...
i just duuno what to respond better than that....i knw this is just an easy stuff for you guys out there....but i am ashame with myself cause i cant even face it...i cant even do own part as a trainee...how the hell am i going to success....i am going through a lot of difficulties and i have to face it...it is just too burden for me ....i am just 19 yrs old but i am having more 16 problems? ....and i am still trying to face it!!!....money, time, work, studies, plan, friends, health, etc....i dun have time to take my own rest at all....think and i see....once you wake up ...you need to think about financial...then you have to work with a poor health condition, to make life easier is to have more money....with more money i have to earn more with more job....when more job i have money for my educations, after educations is done i have to plan for my own future...when i use up all my time i dun even have time for my friends!! and i cant even think what should do!!...tell me then EXPERT....if you all knw it so well....GUIDE ME!!!!....i am just asking this little help and i cant even get a good reply on this....sorry ...no hard feelings but i aint going to just lying at there...i will try my best to figure out by myself rather than waiting for ppl to help me...cause by time i am DEAD!!!..thx to you all!!!

You seriously need some structure.

My advice to you is to organize what it is that you want to accomplish and how you want to manage your time.

Another suggestion would be to organize your sentences so we can better understand you. Pouring your emotions out over the keyboard isn't helping. We can't tell how you feel by simply looking at text, we can only get an idea which is why AD's post was pretty appropriate (though harsh).

Let me tell you what I'm going through right now.

I have to constantly work with individuals who think they're high and mighty because they specialize in one thing. If I want to keep my job, I have to do my job and do pretend it doesn't bother me when I screw something up and keep a professional composure. I would much rather find ways to resolve my own issues on the spot, but you can't always do that or show any form of doubt in front of clients, CEO's, VP's or anyone else that can technically fire you or get you fired.

Sometimes I feel completely useless or out of place, but I have to keep a professional composure even up to the moment that I may get fired. But I've accepted that. I've accepted that if I get fired it's because I may have been under-experienced but I did so exuding professionalism and performing the tasks that were requested of me. I've decided to have no regrets and simply follow through with my decisions.

And you say it's easy for everyone else. Really? Define easy? You mean that we learned things the easy (or most likely, the hard) way and know how to avoid certain problems or at least know how to be productive? Do you think you learn that right away? Maybe if you had parents in the IT industry that educated you while you went through school, giving you the upper hand in IT related issues. Maybe if you were a genius to begin with. Unfortunately life doesn't always work that way for everyone, and there's always a tradeoff (even if you did have experience doing one thing, someone else spent the same amount of time getting experience in something completely unrelated). My point is that we all experience time the same way, we just have different experiences with the same time. You can't help what has already happened but you can take what you are experiencing now, sort it out into problems that you need to solve and find ways to solve each problem (one at a time).

I could give you a million more words, but they would be pointless. This is enough. Do yourself a favor and get some structure in your life.

All right Timothy, on a more serious note from me: If you need structure in your life as Alex suggested, then join the military because they will make a man out of you. While you are there make sure you take advantage of all the educational opportunities that they will give you so that when you get out of the military you will know what you want to do with your life.

Of course the military doesn't want you if you have a lot of medical problems or mental health problems. The military wouldn't take my grandaughter because she had seen a shrink a couple times. If military is not an option for you then do something else, like joining the peace corps.

Ok..I apologize for what i had say before ...and some misunderstand happened while i am trying to fix my problem here...and i found out 11 replies from you all only 3 person is helping me out. So, again, now, at the age of 19 ...finally i figure out the way to solve all the problem i mention before, and it seems that i am in a very good shape withouht joining the military force. That idea actually is a very good one but i dont think i need it as i dont like gunfire for peace or war. Thanks again to everyone that read through this. Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.