Hello my name is Eric.

I am going for my Bachelors of Science in Software Development. The final project for the current term in one of my classes is to interview someone who is a professional in the field of the degree we are taking. I need to Interview a Software Developer / Programmer for my final project. The interview needs to be by phone and will take about 30 minutes, I will pay for the call. If anyone is interested please replay to this post.

Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>The interview needs to be by phone
Good luck with that. Anyway, why does it need to be by phone when email or public forum is perfectly suitable and more likely to be acceptable to most?

Narue, I agree with you. I have given up on a phone interview, it was one of the requirements of the assignment. Would you be interested in answering a few questions via AIM or some other instant messenger service or email?

Is there any restriction in location? Else I would be happy to help you with the interview via email (provided it is not a long one).

Thanks to everyone who helped. I have completed the project! Thank you.

Hi
it sounds very interesting what u did.
Would it be possible to post here some part of the interview, that u think was the most important????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.