lets waste some web space by counting i will start us off

Geek 8-) commented: fun game +3

Recommended Answers

All 4,590 Replies

Umm .... well 2 is my favorite number so 2 it is.

cscgal, or anyone for that matter, how to you turn the thing off where you receive an email when someone replies to your thread?

4 ... The email that you receive should contain a link at the bottom of it to unsubscribe from the thread. Alternatively, when browsing a thread, just click the Thread Tools dropdown and select to Unsubscribe from the Thread :)

I love counting with cscgal, you cant even tell she is online its like she is.....god..

6 ... ahh, my restriction on the smallest number of characters you can have per post won't let me just enter '6' alone ... I guess that could be a good thing though. It'll keep this thread a lot more interesting :)

ok since everybody else is being a lamer i guess its just me and cscgal counting, maybe more people will post tommorow. cscgal you live in NY? I wanna visit there someday, looks like a cool place!

You can also find out about how to change the options for how email notification is hanled for your member account, and other useful infoo, in the 'How to do stuff....' topic in the Site News and Feedback section:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread10915.html

Yup ... and we found another person. The word association game actually started at my house one day when me and inscissor were (apparently bored) going back and forth switching usernames and posting. 2100 replies later, it's one of our most popular threads.

this is where i got the inspiration for this thing, the association name game, and the 3 word story, that was quite funny

10 ... la de da de da nothing really to say :)

11 ... ooh wait! I do have something to say! You failed the counting lesson. You must be slow ... because you said 9 after I said it. :-D

I noticed when I saw my last post was post #11 (according to the little white text in the upper right) but I only counted 10.

Oh how cute ... the lucky 13

Why restrict ourselves to base 10? This is an IT site after all so let's continue in hexadecimal...

E

F ... and for those of us who don't know hex, 15 :)

I knew Hex once. Took some getting used to counting to base........

back to track 0x11 which will require loading another CD with more tracks :)

0x12 ... or 18 ;)

haha, i was just keeping you on your toes, good job find my mistake that i purposely put there, cscgal ;)

Now, hex is cool, but let's do binary, too:

10100 :p

Sounds good! 10101

I was sitting here thinking this thread was kind of dumb, but now I'm actually participating.

/me puts on kindergarten beanie...

yea you know you want to count, counting is my favorite :cheesy: . Sorry guys im gonna have to go with regular numbering, i never paid attention in computer science class :)

:) 11000 :)

well guys. i'm not good with binary numbers either, so i'm gonna have to cheat and use my calculator
11001:cheesy:

11010 ... and moderate_rock, you were worried no one would reply. Less than a day old and already 27 posts :)

It's easy :) 11100

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.