Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by scru
Featured Replies
  • To be considered what? Read More

[QUOTE=R0bb0b;703082]Not really, Drop out of high school:considered a bum Graduated high school, no college degree:considered a burger flipper Currently in college:considered a party animal College degree:considered to be at the bottom of the list College degree/experienced:considered for the position[/QUOTE] addendum... College degree/experience/great resume & interview:gets position No degree/no experience/daddy's money:owns … Read More

• [QUOTE=jasimp;703787]You mean you can't read minds?[/QUOTE] DaniWeb newbes have asked me to do that lots of times, but I don't have a crystal ball nor is my eyesight good enough to see their monitors from where I am sitting. Read More

Not really,
Drop out of high school:considered a bum
Graduated high school, no college degree:considered a burger flipper
Currently in college:considered a party animal
College degree:considered to be at the bottom of the list
College degree/experienced:considered for the position

Votes + Comments
LOL :)

Not really,

SO true, so true. :)

Not really,

addendum...
College degree/experience/great resume & interview:gets position
No degree/no experience/daddy's money:owns the company

Votes + Comments
funnyyyyy
lol :) ain't that the truth

You mean you can't read minds?

DaniWeb newbes have asked me to do that lots of times, but I don't have a crystal ball nor is my eyesight good enough to see their monitors from where I am sitting.

Votes + Comments
indeed

DaniWeb newbes have asked me to do that lots of times, but I don't have a crystal ball nor is my eyesight good enough to see their monitors from where I am sitting.

You don't need either of them; *ancient dragons* are considered to be choke full of ancient wisdom and users of ancient and powerful magic. ;-P

My answer to this is positively and absolutely yes. If you have seen otherwise, please send me an e-mail. Most if not all of the pharmaceutical companies require a 4 year college degree. Without it, most if not all companies will not consider you.

<snip url>

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.