Hello,

I'm 48. I was born and raised in N.Y.C., 5'2". My father had an Office in 1 World Trade Center until 1987. I used to work as an Administrate Assistant to the VP.
But now I'm an Almond Grower in California.

I have two websites..
And as a result, I'm being forced to learn binary and what source code is. I research
Volcanoes and the weather. To see if global warming is for real and analyze my Almond
Orchard- Nut Production

I also research Astrology- but I don't believe its a 'science' anymore- even though 'Masons"
World Leaders, UFO's and 'terrorist' use it.
I know what your thinking UFO"s? yea! UFO'S use astrology, weird huh! Travel 60 trillon
miles to make appearences-via-Astrology. But really Nazi's created them.
And the crashes are result of Project Aphrodite/Anvil. A project that got Joseph Kennedy Jr. killed.
They have a very strict method as to how they use it, but that doesn't mean its a "true" science.
I observe the 'Stars" at Slooh.Com- and online observatory in the Canary Islands
and soon (been waiting 5 yrs) they say; in Chile and Austrailia.
It must in the software, that taking so long..
Like to watch T.V. and drink! Anyway about all I can think of at this hour-
oh I like the Jets, Knicks, Yankees, (Rangers) Islanders - New York teams.
Though, they forgotten how to win..Thats' it.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

Welcome to Daniweb Rod, Although this post should have gone in the community introductions forum.

You`ll find an abundance of knowledge, humor and good, helpful people use this site.

Have Fun,

SW

Welcome, I love almonds; but I find it interesting that UFOs use astrology. How do you know this? Astrology treats the universe as 2-dimensional whereas the universe is a little more complex than that. Astrology is very earth-centric, if someone visits from somewhere else, how could they use astrology when they would not see what we see?

Come on over to the Geek's lounge in the Coffee House.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.