Sleeping through lectures is a good idea, when you already know what they are about.

Gonna learn about some press release stuffs today.

I learned that i am never willingly doing maths ever again.

My friends got some cool pictures of her with some celebrities... I was searching the internet for that website she used because she wouldn't tell me what it is. Then I have found it and used it right away... She was so pissed...:)

validation of an url..
got from google search..

var theurl=document.formaddad.url.value;
     var tomatch= /http:\/\/[A-Za-z0-9\.-]{3,}\.[A-Za-z]{3}/
     if (!tomatch.test(theurl))
     {
          window.alert("URL invalid..See the example giving beside the textbox.");
		 a.url.focus();
		  return false;
             }

Today I learned that 'http://...zzz' is a valid URL....

I learned to eat lobster.

So is it that this was the first time you ate a lobster or were you eating lobster all these days not knowing it was a lobster or was it that you did eat a lobster but made sure that you didn't learn it. ;-)

I learned that reading completely random things that others claim to have learned today is not extraordinarily illuminating.

That wasn't very illuminating. :-)

That wasn't very illuminating. :-)

See what I mean? ;)

commented: Haha :-) +23

I learned that you cant learn much from reading what others learn because you have to learn it yourself.

And that the word learn if funny when you say it multiple times.

I learned that just by enlarging the font size of my browser, my eyes aren't hurting so much any more! I went through years of reading small font on the computer screen, and I can't do it anymore without paying for it later. So, what I learned today I will need to practice from now on.

Today I learned how to spell programmer:
"S-C-A-P-E-G-O-A-T"

A new pub just opened in my neighborhood with 25 local microbrews on tap. Guess where I am spending the evening?

Searching for new thing!!!!!!!

decided to learn AJAX.....

iam going to learn about URL ReWriting....

Member Avatar for starsinthesky

really? is that possible? i mean, that diabetes will just affect the right eye? i thought it's all over the body. (but i'm not praying for it).

keep safe!

ooops..this is supposedly a reply to "dragon" someone. :)

? what?

Member Avatar for starsinthesky

im about to start my programming assignment. its creating a gui with events using java. so, ill be learning a lot when i get started. i hope i could finish it today. ^^

im doing java too

linked lists and stuff

I am learning which bone is attached to ...

Today I learned that it takes considerably longer to explain to my boss why I can't do something he wants, as opposed to just doing it!

Today I learned that it takes considerably longer to explain to my boss why I can't do something he wants, as opposed to just doing it!

That's a great lesson -- for both you and your boss.

Today I learned that proper sleep is perhaps the most important part of having a good day. Well, I guess proper hydration and food come first, but sleep as least #3. Some people can do fine with less-than-enough sleep, but for me, at this age, it just shoots my day.

I learned that directories are not all that they are made out to be...and that Google is cracking down on what directories they will index. Which reflects the greater trend of search engines becoming more and more spam-proof.

There is a tiny frog called the glass frog - you can see all of its innards - this is especially weird when it has just eaten.

I learned to "learn new things in a snap" - another way to be a superb multi-tasker. Got to apply this "super power" in all my undertakings - not sacrificing quality of course.

I learned something about URL Rewriting and have to do moreeeeee work on this.....

The first time that January 1 will fall on a Sunday is the year 4300. I am going to stay up extra late to celebrate that year!

> The first time that January 1 will fall on a Sunday is the year 4300.

Oh wait, don't you have an official holiday on 1st January? ;-)

> The first time that January 1 will fall on a Sunday is the year 4300.

Oh wait, don't you have an official holiday on 1st January? ;-)

And you don't ??? Bummer!

commented: Yes, at least Software Engineers here do have a day off on 1st. :-) +26
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.