Was going to post this in the joke thread but I could see people extending from the subject.

I have three kids: 6yrs - Robbie or Roo is his nickname, 4yrs - Nicky or Duke is his nickname, and 1yr - Derrek or (The Bear).

Anyway, Robbie and Nickie were playing "Hospital". The had a baby medicine syringe for administering baby medicine orally. Nicky says to Robbie, "You need some medicine" and with the syringe, sucked some water out of a glass and squirted it into Robbie's mouth. Robbie says, "Its my turn" and takes his turn squirting water into Nickie's mouth. Of course they fought over it for a little while and then Robbie said, "I'm sick, I need some more medicine" and Nicky says "Well, but hold on. I got to clear you first". He runs across the room to get some Kleenex and comes back with one in each hand. He puts one on Robbie's chest and the other on his shoulder and yells, "Clear!". He then pulls the Kleenexes off and proceeds to do it again, "Clear!". Then he drops the Kleenex and squirts more water in Robbie's mouth asking if he feels better.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

When I was young Art Linkletter had a weekly tv show Kids Say The Darndest Things. Here are some links YouTube links for your enjoyment.

When I was young Art Linkletter had a weekly tv show Kids Say The Darndest Things. Here are some links YouTube links for your enjoyment.

I remember that show. Its funny how they perceive things.

Really you have shared nice links, these remembers my child wood days... thx for sharing.

:) thats a good one. I have a 7 year old niece who does some pretty funny things as well. the innocence in their statements is what makes it so funny to me.

This is not overly funny but for some reason has stuck with me: when she was about five or six we were watching the discovery channel and she was getting a kick out of the penguin show that was on. Anyway one of the penguins were'nt so lucky and a killer whale popped up and tore half it's body off. At that moment she looked at me quickly with no real response, more to judge mine. then she looked back after seeing no reaction from me but a raise of one eyebrow. the penguin stumbled, bleeding all over the white snow and ice then plopped down and died. So i said aawww poor penguin. then she looks up at me and goes, dats awight uncle steve hes dust sweeping wight.

Well i laughed so hard and said ya lets watch something else.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.