Hi Everyone,

I have been toying with the idea of creating my own wesite. I have no knowledge with HTML programming but I do have very basic skills in programming with VB.

I have purchased WebPlus X2 from Serif and would like to know where to go for further resources to learn how to get the visitor interact with the site.

One of the things I would like is to insert a button on my site and to know how to programme it for an event upon user click. Can I get a textbox text to change upon a button click?

Thanks in advance.:)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you have some knowledge of VB may be you should try to post in ASP.NET or ASP to get some guidance

Welcome to Daniweb! I would advice you to learn about HTML first since you said you have no knowledge about it. It's just a markup language and would be very easy for you to pick up. After that, you can learn about some client-side scripting, which is also not difficult given your knowledge in VB.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.