I'm in the mood to take this biased test once again. Judging by the result of my first attempt, I must have been skimming a bit too much again.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

So what are you?

Quid pro quo. If you take the test you will have your answer. [If you don't, it can be inferred.]

That claims ye're the last remaining superpower... pff.
What are national ID cards (past the obvious)? I landed between the 'n' and 't' of the centre... should be noted I didn't read most of the questions and didn't understand the rest.

Centrist Libertarian. But it was a real stretch trying to find any of the 4 options that fit my opinion sometimes, so I'm sort of taking it with a grain of salt. You mentioned it was biased. I'd never heard of the Nolan Chart before. What do you think it's biased towards?

Libertariansim. There's some other similar type of chart and survey that gives similar results too.

So where's the high score on this game anyway? :P

David Fraser Nolan founded the Libertarian Party of the United States in 1971. God bless him!

Well, try this political compass test. Here is my location. My wife and I ended up in the exact same spot - we took the test days apart.

I should start logging these over time. :p

At least we aren't poles apart! Keep track and see if you shift left.

Depends on the questions -- how'd you do on the other one?

Results:

Your answers suggest that you are a Libertarian. The yellow star shows more precisely where you fall within the Libertarian region of the Nolan chart.

Depends on the questions -- how'd you do on the other one?

I can't seem to easily save the image so here are the 2 coordinates in the Liberal zone "just below the top centrist line" by "just to the left of the liberal peak". I took the test a couple times cuz I kept losing the image but pretty much stayed in the same place. I use FF - when I set it to view page in IE, I end up in the peak of statist (this scared me and is why I try not to use MSIE)

I can't seem to easily save the image so here are the 2 coordinates in the Liberal zone "just below the top centrist line" by "just to the left of the liberal peak". I took the test a couple times cuz I kept losing the image but pretty much stayed in the same place. I use FF - when I set it to view page in IE, I end up in the peak of statist (this scared me and is why I try not to use MSIE)

Am I correct in reading that as, "over the 'b' in 'Liberal'"?

Am I correct in reading that as, "over the 'b' in 'Liberal'"?

Nah, over the 'r'.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.