Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

That claims ye're the last remaining superpower... pff.
What are national ID cards (past the obvious)? I landed between the 'n' and 't' of the centre... should be noted I didn't read most of the questions and didn't understand the rest.

Centrist Libertarian. But it was a real stretch trying to find any of the 4 options that fit my opinion sometimes, so I'm sort of taking it with a grain of salt. You mentioned it was biased. I'd never heard of the Nolan Chart before. What do you think it's biased towards?

Libertariansim. There's some other similar type of chart and survey that gives similar results too.

Results:

Your answers suggest that you are a Libertarian. The yellow star shows more precisely where you fall within the Libertarian region of the Nolan chart.

Attachments results.JPG 9.35 KB

Depends on the questions -- how'd you do on the other one?

I can't seem to easily save the image so here are the 2 coordinates in the Liberal zone "just below the top centrist line" by "just to the left of the liberal peak". I took the test a couple times cuz I kept losing the image but pretty much stayed in the same place. I use FF - when I set it to view page in IE, I end up in the peak of statist (this scared me and is why I try not to use MSIE)

I can't seem to easily save the image so here are the 2 coordinates in the Liberal zone "just below the top centrist line" by "just to the left of the liberal peak". I took the test a couple times cuz I kept losing the image but pretty much stayed in the same place. I use FF - when I set it to view page in IE, I end up in the peak of statist (this scared me and is why I try not to use MSIE)

Am I correct in reading that as, "over the 'b' in 'Liberal'"?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.