471. Let's get 'em!
467. I think maybe they've given up...
Or grown up, who knows... :)
Edited 7 Years Ago
by jon.kiparsky: n/a
Growing old is mandatory - Growing up is optional.
467. Sorry gents, but I have to work... it's time to use some butterflies :)
Ctrl-X Ctrl-N Ctrl-Win 465.
459. Shall we run this down a little while we've got a clear field?
Lets get to 3XX.
Okay, then I've gotta write some code...
I am writing code :D
451. Okay, then I've gotta pay attention to the code I'm writing. :)
if(Direwolf007.respond() || jon.kiparsky.respond())
System.out.println( <sarcastic mean comment > );
for(int i = curretNumValue; i < currentNumValue + 900; ++i)
num += 2;
451. I am just revising something following a design review, nothing major.
Edited 7 Years Ago
by Direwolf007: n/a
I'm doing something major, but practicing my "oops" response :)
449. I'm trying to simplify what I've done so I can figure out how to do the next thing. No oops allowed. :)
451 obviously no oops allowed, but still good to practice just in case :)
449. Ooops! No, too dramatic.... Ooooooops. Might work. Oops? No, no good at all...
447. apines, go, work, be off for a bit :D
445. Yeah, we'll mind the store here...
441. See, it's all good.
439, and getting better.
437. Poor SgtMe, he's gonna have a heart attack...
435. I think we can win this in a day or two :D
433. And then no more of this for me...
431. Addictive, this.
I think we can all agree (this will likely provoke disagreement) that a voting machine that records a vote electronically without a way to do a manual verification is a ...
I joined Daniweb YEARS ago and mostly forgot about it (work got super crazy for quite a while). Got more emails lately from the site and decided to ...
Just for all those wondering what's going on, I don't know but I did jump on another PC to check and it was logged in. So I logged out and ...