It is indeed a cold war.. We've agreed to a ceasefire until :-/ ... Well, until the 24th of August :D

Hmm... the war is starting again. And it's today as well but I don't think I'll join the next sortie with you guys... I want to help other people with quality post, not from this game entirely... sorry all and good luck.

I don't know.. I may change my mind and join this game again :D.
Thank you and good luck to you too, flagstar.

Well seems this game have died down. See you guys next time, i think it is time i retire from this game too but will continue to monitor it. Do keep in touch with each other:)

commented: Well, Same thought by me also +0
commented: Me 2! +0

Where are you all People?

We are still in daniweb but now at different forums.

So i think one new interesting thread should be created so we all( Team a and Team B members) again can come together once a day.......
hows this jinga?

commented: I agree with you. +0

Hey. It's been a long time. :)
I agree with creating a new thread, but what will it be about?

commented: Suggest any good topic.... +0

Where should the thread be. Should in be in the Geek Lounge so other daniweb members can join us for a friendly discussion?

Where should the thread be. Should in be in the Geek Lounge so other daniweb members can join us for a friendly discussion?

It depends on what kind of threads it will be. What do you think?

Why not create a thread on movie reviews. After watching the latet movies, we can post some reviews about them so other members can have a look and decide whether they want to watch the movie.

commented: but i m not very much interested in watching movies. +0

Sorry, but Can u suggest any other topic.

I agree with you wenbnet.. I'm not interested very much in movies too. :)

How about books

Good. but we are from different different countries and everyone is having favorite different books and authors, so can't say that the book which read by u can also read by others a hence we cannot talk more on books.
i think so...

What about any code related game

commented: Agree books has limited resources bound by countries culture... +0

or maybe just about GAMES would do... I don't see many threads that discussed about games here in DaniWeb...

commented: Good suggection. +0

Nice suggestion, we can start thread related computer games...

I agree with you.
Tell me when you start it. :)

Games is an excellent idea. There are many categories to talk about to. So who is going to start the thread?:)

Games is an excellent idea. There are many categories to talk about to. So who is going to start the thread?:)

Jingada

Why me?

Why me?

Why not You?

How about Pro and flagstar? I have created enough threads in the Geek Lounge Forum. I will see first...

I pass. Why not a feature poster like Jingda create it? Surely it won't be a hassle to you.

p/s: I'll create it if no one want to create it...

commented: You Can. Wih Good title. +0

p/s: I'll create it if no one want to create it...

Yes please. Start the thread, and tell us when you do it.

WOW!

:icon_eek: :yawn: :icon_eek:

commented: :D +0

I can't think of a good title. Can someone just give whatever words that comes up for the titles...

This is the title I think but it sound not too good...

"Games Discussion [Un-Official] - Talk about games here"

1) Gamers' Haven

2) Area 51 ( Games )

3) Let's talk about Games:)

Any more ideas, I feel that my suggestion is crappy;)

Nice titles.
Well, another suggestion has come into my mind after reading your suggestions:
"Multiplayer Discussion" :)
It means a discussion by different players about different games.
What do you think?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.