How many of you carry your Credit card on you when you walk out the door?

(It's a survey I have to do for a class %_%)

I'm also going to do an offline survey, but the online survey is just as important! =)

-Alex

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I take my debit card but not my credit card (dont use that at all)

Same with me. Once in a great while do I take my cc with me - then only under very specific conditions.

Why not? My credit card is always inside my wallet. Is there any reasons not to carry it around?

I only carry one credit card -- leave the other one million cards on my bedroom dresser. I carry it to buy gas and other things I see while shopping. Then I always pay the entire balance when I get the bill so that I don't have to pay intgerest.

Is there any reasons not to carry it around

I always take the debit card instead because it only lets me spend as much as I have in my account so its less of a risk if it gets stolen. Only time the credit card gets used is if it will be something expensive (if you pay for expensive stuff usng a cc and it does not come or is bad, you get certain protections under UK law) or if I dont know how much something will be / know I cant afford it. Always gets paid off real quick though.

Use my credit card all the time, but I pay up before the money is due.

Hey I know plenty of other people use the Geek's Lounge! XD

Don't be shy! Share some information for my Survey! %_%

I'm hoping to merge this with my offline Survey. I managed to get a response from 30 people (mostly classmates but I'm hoping for more people >_< ).

Yeah, the credit card, a necessary evil, always use it, but also always pay it up in time. I have plenty of foolish friends who spend half their income on cedit card interest. Some of those cards make a loan shark look friendly! Also remember that Joe Biden was behind much of the legislation making this possible.

The average American has 13 credit cards. I have 2 which means you must have 24 of them.

> Don't be shy! Share some information for my Survey! %_%

OK, here is an interesting fact for your survey; I don't have a credit card. :-)

> Don't be shy! Share some information for my Survey! %_%

OK, here is an interesting fact for your survey; I don't have a credit card. :-)

Gah >_<

Looks like the polls need to include an "I don't own a Credit Card" option >_<

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.