well, I have a task, given to me by school, that requires interviewing someone of a profession I am interested in. Rather than wasting the assignment and interviewing someone like a teacher, I decided that I wanted to interview a Programmer, unfortunately however I do not know any programmers personally. So, I came across this website, well..... I would like to ask some questions.....
And that I would appreciate it if any one employed as a programmer would considering answering some of the folllowing questions.
1. How much money do you get from your programming job per annum?
2. Do we need to learn Math extensively?
3. How many years of traning does it take for you to finally be good at programming?
4. How stressful is programming?
5. Which particular country you are working in?
6. Do you work at home or in the office?
7. Do you work alone or in a group?
8. In how many days would a project you work on be finished?
9. What kinds of programs do you use in your work?
10. How many hours of work do you do per week?
11. Could you please give me your typical daily schedule as a programmer?12.What is the most difficult part of being a programmer?
13. What is your highest goal as a programmer?
14. I am highly interested in pprogramming. What advice would you give me to be a great proprogrammer?15. If we can turn back time, would you still want to be a programmer or you want to choose another profession?Why?
Well... that's all of the questions I conjured up....
thx for taking the time to answer or even read my questions thx!