Anybody else in here a big 80's fan like myself? I just want to get to know everybody better...

So who's your favorite 80's band?

I love Duran Duran! They are my all time favorite band ever! I can't wait for their DVD that's coming out Nov 4th! It's gonna be so good. For those who didndon't know, Duran Duran will be releasing a DVD from Eagle Rock Entertainment's classic album series. The DVD will focus on their "Rio" album. I saw a clip of it on here.
http://www.dailymotion.com/Duranduranfanat1c/video/x70qov_duran-duran-exclusive_music

Can't wait to add this to my collection lol

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I like metallica

Metallica is cool. You don't like Duran Duran?

they are okay

Duran Duran was never for me. Come to think of it I can't even recall a single song. But I do have several that I like but can't give you a favorite though. Ozzy, Metallica, Billy Idol, Aerosmith, Megadeth and GnR.

Ozzy was good but i liked mainly the 70s blaks sabbath stuff like Paranoid, Volume 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath etc....

Ozzy was good but i liked mainly the 70s blaks sabbath stuff like Paranoid, Volume 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath etc....

In some ways I wish they would have let him stay, but on the other hand I like hearing Ozzy when he was with Randy Roads just as much.

Toss up between Iron Maiden and Metallica.

Runners up include Megadeth, Testament, Anthrax, Overkill, Helloween, and Queensryche.

Honorable mentions to Slayer, Ozzy, Exodus, Savatage, Rage, Annihilator, Death Angel, and Metal Church.

I know they continued into the 90's but how about Tom Petty and Sting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.