Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by vinnitro
Featured Replies

[quote=sharky_machine;270750][LIST] [*][B]You get a hologram of yourself :mrgreen: [/B][/LIST][LIST] [*][B]I put in a pirated mix-CD of [I]Iron Maiden's[/I] best 20 songs[/B][/LIST][/quote] Hey buddy, stop using loud colors in your post. All your previous posts are also colored. Its not like it draws more attention they just end up hurting our … Read More

You get a paper snow-flake. I put in powerade. Read More

you get a bicenttial quarter, I put in a livestrong braclet (i dont like those those braclets are for posers!)

The vending machine starts slowly beeping...
"Ten seconds to self destruct," it says.
You stand there quietly, a million thoughts rushing to your head.
Do you run away? Turn to page 48!
Do you swear at the machine and pound on the buttons? Turn to page 71!

Page 48

You try to run away but the vending machine explodes into 5 peices and you are thrown back 7 meters.

Page 71
You get a pickle. I put in a slightly used version of Myst.

you get a toy soldier->I put in some paint

@pizzafiend did you ever read goosebumps books? they were exactly like that, making a choice and trying not to die!

LOL goosebumps was awesome when i was a kid. I loved the choose your own adventure.
You get some paint chips
I put in a canoe

...you hear a compacting sound and an old beeper (not pager :lol: ) pops out. --> I put in a notebook.

some shredded paper pops out. i put in a scary picture :twisted: :evil:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.