You get an enraged state trooper

I put in an enraged ape in a state troopers unifrom

(I hope i'm playing this game right... am I?)

You get an enraged state trooper

I put in an enraged ape in a state troopers unifrom

(I hope i'm playing this game right... am I?)

You get a handsome banana

I put in a hamper full of dirty diapers

(yes I think you are playing correctly)

You get to watch someone eat a fork-full of sugary-sweet fatty yummy chocolate cake.

I put in my weiner dog, Sadie.

You get your hands dirty on amd_sucks' toilet paper.

I put in a book by Stephen King.

you get an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting an image of a vending machine and someone putting in a vender and getting...a camera that produces one gigapixel of resolution.

Votes + Comments
funny!!!

you get a bio suit to make sure you srent killed by the stench

I put in space-time bender

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.