You get your "donkey" handed to you in a two minute long game of speed chess with Arnold Schwarzenegger who threatens "I'll be back" for a game of Draughts.

I put in a petri dish of Bacti

You get penicillin with an attitude.

I put in Santa's elves' toy-making tools.

you get a very angry elf that beats the living crap out of you for his tools (and your money) :evil: :evil:

I put in a 3-in-1 copier, scanner, printer

You get 3 times trouble

I put in dancing donkey

You get a jackass, I put in more cowbell

You get a really big stampede of angry cowbellless cows

I put in a cockroach :eek: :eek: :eek:

You get insecticide. I put in a guitar.

You poor unfortunate thing get Dolly Parton

I put in a dementor

You respawn after getting hit on the head by Mr White with a lead pipe in the dining room.

I put in stolen files for 3D mmorpg - Cludo Online

You get Colonel Mustard

I put in Settlers III

U get ur TIME Killed!
I put in 'THE MATRIX'

You get an inverted matrix. I put in TERMINATOR

You get house full

I put in kernel

You get an error. I put in DaniWeb.

You get a very good time.
I put in nVIDIA.

You get a high resolution image.

I put in something really stupid.

You get nothing for a mistake.
I put in $1.

You get a lottery ticket.
I put in The Vending Machine Game

You get ERROR 1

I put in a missing directory

You get a kernel panic.

I put in a DaniWeb moderator.

You get a good reputation score.
I put in a new thread.

You get a reply.
I put in you :mrgreen:

You get bad reputation.

I put in a really big bomb.

You get a huge explosion.

I put in Michael Jackson.

You get yourself dancing.

I put in Mohammad ali.

You get a retard.

I put in my favorite pair of suspendors and then I cry and break open the machine but I get caught and the police think I'm stealing money, but I'm not, so I tell them so, but they don't believe me, so they take me downtown and question me, but i have a right to remain silent, so i refuse to speak, and they put me into an electric chair, and i still wont speak, so they take me out and put me into a jail cell with a hairy old rapist, and i get scared, and I have to use the toilet, so I do so, but the rapist watches me and touches me in wierd places, and i get embarassed, and then my brother bails me out, and i go to the hospital, and i get a check up, and i find out i have herpes.

You get a huge laugh.

I put in Dani's favorite Mac computer.

You get an iPod HighFi Boombox.

I put in 25 cents but then i realize that I owe my friend 25 cents, so I go to the manager of Pizza Palooza and I complain but the manager tells me that I already have drank the can of Sprite that I paid 25 cents for, so I tell my friend, and she punches me, and we get into a bit of a fight, and i end up in the hospital, and i never get my 25 cents back!

You get a stick of gum.

I put in a C program.

You get C--

I put in a small gopher

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.