YOu get to be the boss.

I put in a super moderator.

(thanks for the explanation Mr. Darren :D)

You get an advertisement for an new super mod

I put in a 5 3/4 floppy disk.

You get a blue ray disk full of movies and powerful apps.

I put in the Daniweb Forum Archives

You get flamed for it. :P

I put in a rockstar.

You get a trashed house, concert hall/ stadium, a sudden deduction of alcohol and a sore throat.

I put in a Tight VNC Server

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

you get nothing
i put in a penny

You get one of the lucky coins that are bent and have a picture on it. lol

I put in a youtube video of me hitting my head against a wall. (one of those does not exist)

You get overrated and a reputation of an retard

I put in my E-mail adress

commented: Thanks again :) -'Stein +3

You get SPAM mail for the rest of your life.

I put in a Tesco (supermarket) bag that I bought off Ebay for 99p (shipping £5).

you get a tesco "bag for life" but it only lasts till next wednesday send negitive feedback!

i put in a small ferret who has a drink problem and dislikes kites

Member Avatar for Mouche

You get a baby penguin that thinks he's a kangaroo.

I put in my house.

You get a lousy AOL connection

I put in Dell

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

you get another dell

i put in coke

You get a large fat cat full of ferret with a kite attached to its tail.

I put in an Octopus with an obsession for leather and crocodiles

You get an octopus with an crocodile leather handbag

I put in an crocodile leather handbag

you get an box of S&M gimp outfits for a large group of ducks including some bicycle bells that have no relevance or use but sound nice

i put in a soggy bit of cardboard once used as part of a full opperational box to carry lovely shiney things mmmmmmm how lovely

you get nothing

i put in water

You get 5 cup's of water

I put in a cooked chicken

You get a one day old chicken that is cold which you have in your sandwitches for lunch.

I put in a copy of windows 3.0 which has been transferred to a dvd rw for some unknown reason.

you get a letter screaming "WHY?" with a picture of a duck taking an axe to his computer.

I put in a tired college student

• You get a hologram of yourself :mrgreen:
  • I put in a pirated mix-CD of Iron Maiden's best 20 songs
  • You get a hologram of yourself :mrgreen:
  • I put in a pirated mix-CD of Iron Maiden's best 20 songs

Hey buddy, stop using loud colors in your post. All your previous posts are also colored. Its not like it draws more attention they just end up hurting our eyes. We do get and pay attention to what is written in normal way.

Please refrain from using colors.

commented: he is correct in this +1

Colors:

Ok, Understood. Is it acceptable to use the various tones of gray and black?

Thanks,
Arnold L.

Yeah as long as it goes easy on the eyes of the viewer, I dont have a problem. Show me which color you are going to use ?

Hi:

Just colors such as:

Color (black)

Color (dark grey)

Color (light grey)

The first one and second one are okay, but the last one requires you to strain your eyes to loook at what you have written.

Best stick to the normal font, or black like in your first case and it would be really nice of you.

~s.o.s~:

Do you think it would be wise that I return to these particular posts and reset them to their default formatting\ color? I think I should\ will.

Thanks,
Arnold L.

Yeah that would be really good.

Ok. But, it seems that the system will not allow me to edit previous posts (perhaps after a certain amount of time passes?) They appear locked without the "Edit" option. If you know of a way for me to do this or if I am missing something I will begin converting each colorized post back to its default formatting.

Thanks for pointing this out :)

Naa dont bother, maybe the duration till which the edit post option appears has expired, just request the moderators to change the color to defaut and they will do it for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.