OK, cool. You are a moderator, correct? Can you change the colors back to default for me? If you are unable to, can you please tell me (name) a moderator(s) that could. I would like to do this soon; since you pointed this out to me, the color formatting, etc, it really bothers me and I wish it to be normailized.

Please let me know when you have the chance.

Regards,
Arnold L.

See the thing is that there are different moderators for different forums, I am a moderator of the software development forum which deals with programming languages.

For getting your post edited just press the "flag bad post" for all the posts which you have colored and give the reason as " I request the concerned moderator to please revert the colors back to normal. Thanks a lot for your help."

That should get the job done.

Thank-you, ~s.o.s.~. I will do this now.

For getting your post edited just press the "flag bad post" for all the posts which you have colored and give the reason as " I request the concerned moderator to please revert the colors back to normal. Thanks a lot for your help."

That should get the job done.

Oh, thaaaanks- now we've got seven requests for editorial cleanup lined up in the Reported Posts forum. Joy............. :eek: :mrgreen:

Oh, thaaaanks- now we've got seven requests for editorial cleanup lined up in the Reported Posts forum. Joy............. :eek: :mrgreen:

Err.. sorry Sir. Couldnt think of anything else, and also the concerned moderators of tech talk were not online.

Would like to know what to do in such cases ?
Thanks in advance.

If it's a question of having to "fix" multiple posts for a relatively minor issue such as text size/color/style, and the poster has been advised of the correct way to post in the future, it's OK to let the existing posts stand as they are.

... That is, unless someone else on the staff is extremely bored, and wants to kill a little time "Text Twiddling" seven posts. :mrgreen:

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

You get a hologram of yourself
I put in a pirated mix-CD of Iron Maiden's best 20 songs

You get bad quality sound.

I put in a post.

You get a postbox

I put in a candle.

You get a matchstick

I put in a book.

You get a pearwood trunk with a thousand feet.

I put in a glass of water...

You get an electric shock.

I put in carbon di oxide.

You get carbonic acid.

I put in a guitar.

You get a death metal concert.

I put in a llama.

You get a free ticket to Tibet.

I put in an alchemist.

you get the Philosopher's stone

I put in a forum post that takes this thread to a whole new level

You get a paradox.

I put in a cheese grater.

You get cheese balls

I put in your member certificate...

You get its printout

I put in a computer.

You get a fifty-foot long string of paper on which is printed only 1's and 0's.

I put in a Wii

You get XII

I put in an elf

You get an oliphant.

I put in jwenting.

You get a sarcastic moderator...

I put in Miss Narue ;)

You get Msis Neura.

I put in a brain.

You get a Brian.

I put in an inkwell

You get a tubewell

I put in Firefox

You get a Firefly

I put in a Serenity DVD

You get a Sentinel CD

I put in a bench..;)

Edit:Whoops, I misread bench. Thought it was beach...forget this post.

You get a chair to replace you bench but none of you friends get a chair to sit on so you are sat alone on that chair and all your friends are sat on the floor. I hope you feel really powerful now. Do yu, do yu.

I put in SOS's Chair

You get a massive pillar, symbolic of all power but actually about as useful as a lead candy bar.

I put in a reindeer...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.