:) I am brand new with computer language, and hope to strive in a language that i like, i am have started just alittle bit of learning java, and would love to move on to the next steps in programing software/game development.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Welcome aboard! I would check out www.w3schools.com feel free to drop me a line any time :) It is really good to post questions on the board though.

I just want to correct info given by tiger86, w3schools do not have any tutorials on Java, only on JavaScript. These are two different technologies. Secondly the website is more for web development/designer beginners. Java is used for development too, however it does pre quire more then basic knowledge which takes time, that may be the reason why there is no tutorial on w3schools.
If you have some questions related to game development you more then welcome to post in our Game Development section

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.