I am recent college graduate with limited work experience, can I still get a pharmaceutical sales job?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

What would a pharmaceutical sales job have to do with IT? This is an IT forum, I'd be really surprised if anybody could give you good advice on a pharmaceutical career.

Well, there are many pharmaceuticals that will help programmers work longer. And if they delivered Chinese take-out too, so much the better.

I am recent college graduate with limited work experience, can I still get a pharmaceutical sales job?

If you're trying to be a Pharmacy Technician, then that wouldn't be hard at all. But what type of job are you trying to get?

I was going to flag post 5 as spam but I love the site. I have no idea if Sabella is a real person or whether or not to take the site serious or even if there is a book but you gotta check out the site.

Your personal feelings really have no bearing on whether a post breaks the rules or not. If there's any question, if you say to yourself "should I report this?", then please do so. Most likely your gut feeling is correct and we need to do something about a rule violation.

My father is in pharmaceutical sales and his makes very good money visiting and detailing all the doctors and hospitals. You have to know your product line and be very people oriented.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.