who thought that the ending to half-life 2 was kind of un eventful and nonclimatic like the Red Sox beating the cardinals after the already beat the yankees (haha new york boston is #1 football and baseball). it did however leave an opening for a half-life 3.

Also one more question how do you like my new sig

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Can't comment about the HL2 ending, but your sig is certainly, um... loud. Try making it smaller, or something, and cut out some of the whitespace below the pic.

yeah i didn't realize that it was so big until i uploaded it i guess i was zoomed out when i was making it in photoshop

Gamespot certainly agrees with you.

Surprisingly, Half-Life 2's story is one of the most disappointing aspects of the game. The first half of the game feels a bit unfocused, while the second half seems rushed. Even worse, the story leaves behind a mess of unanswered questions, and it doesn't touch on any of the lingering questions left over from the first game. Valve likes to leave tantalizing hints and tidbits everywhere in the game, but few of these actually develop into anything interesting, and by the end you're left wondering what the game was all about. In many ways, Half-Life 2 feels like the middle chapter in a much larger story, and it suffers as a result.

P.S. Please shrink that sig pic. It's giving me a headache! :lol:

whenever i try to shrink it in the edit sig part of the control panel it wont shrink what the hell. I agree with gamespy it does sort of feel like it was just part of the story. I guess everyone will have to wait for half-life 3. And even the ending was weird i still think that in terms of gameplay, graphics, etc the game is really good. I also heard that halo 2 doesn't have much of an ending either.

You'll need to edit the image locally to shrink it, then upload the thing and link to the new image.

i already did but thanks anyways

That's a start, but you've still got boo-koodles of whitespace at the bottom of your sig. Did you hit <enter> a bunch of times, or something?

yeah, just abt to check that link

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.