Hello,

every one my name is Richard, am a new member to this community. i have being searching the internet for months just to get an idea of c++ programing and how to make it a part of me but haven't found any. Today i came across this page and i said i should give it a try. i just got into the university and my major is computer software and design. i am a freak of computer and i want t know more

Thank you
Richard

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

welcome

Hi Richard, welcome to Daniweb!

Hello,

every one my name is Richard, am a new member to this community. i have being searching the internet for months just to get an idea of c++ programing and how to make it a part of me but haven't found any. Today i came across this page and i said i should give it a try. i just got into the university and my major is computer software and design. i am a freak of computer and i want t know more

Thank you
Richard

Riding the wave of the future, I am surprises you wasn't able to find anything on the internet. I guess the old saying is true when one looks for good things the are hard to find.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.