I am retired and have always loved computers. Right now, we have 3 desktops and 3 laptops dated from ancient to quite new. I'm hoping I can use Daniweb to help me solve my periodic problems instead of just getting my usual migraine by going it alone. A programmer once told me that pc repair was part luck, a lot of determination and a good support team.

Glad that Daniweb is available!

GmaSicily

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Well, welcome to Daniweb, and i'm sure the members, staff, and myself can help you fix you problems, start and thread and away you go!

Cya around :)

Cohen

I am retired and have always loved computers. Right now, we have 3 desktops and 3 laptops dated from ancient to quite new. I'm hoping I can use Daniweb to help me solve my periodic problems instead of just getting my usual migraine by going it alone. A programmer once told me that pc repair was part luck, a lot of determination and a good support team.

Glad that Daniweb is available!

GmaSicily

We all in this boat together, enjoy your stay.

welcome

Hi welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.