Hello, here to warp my head with the C++ forums, and maybe keep up-to-date on tech related stuff(little bit behind, but pretty much the same).

The only people that seem to use these intro threads are one-line posters who seem very bot-ish..... or am I imagining things? lol

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi to everyone out there. A relative is having a problem with Entourage crashing on her iMac, so I thought I'd see if anyone on this website can give advice. She's in NC and I'm in Florida and we are not techies at all. I love Macs. Have had them many years. I'd write more, but I am really tired and must be at gym early in the morning. Will catch up with you all later. I am not a night owl and eyes are closing. Hope to learn lots from this community.

The only people that seem to use these intro threads are one-line posters who seem very bot-ish..... or am I imagining things?

Haha, its normally me who just says "welcome" or occasionally "Hi <name>, welcome to daniweb". Kind of bottish but hey, I do like 50 of these a day.

Welcome anyway!

Swaagat, please start your own thread in the Mac board, this thread is for welcoming MosaicFuneral only.

Haha, its normally me who just says "welcome" or occasionally "Hi <name>, welcome to daniweb". Kind of bottish but hey, I do like 50 of these a day.

Welcome anyway!

Ah! lol I guess that would be a little redundant, to do then.

Thanks. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.