Hello,
I was having problems with a "wupdater.exe" Got that taken care of. now, I am no PC geek but learning fast! I stumbled onto this site and think I will love it. I make most of my own problems but.... :rolleyes: really nice to know places like this are out there for people like me! LOL Anyhow.........Hello all!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Yeah i have been a memeber for about six months or so and i have learndt a lot of things and helped a lot of people. You should definetly stick around.

Just noticed your handle. You're not in Kansas, by chance?

Just noticed your handle. You're not in Kansas, by chance?

LOL How did you guess? Came here from Alaska about 10 years ago. I like it ok here but really miss Alaska! The only thing that is cool, we now have 4 season instead of 2!

Yeah i have been a memeber for about six months or so and i have learndt a lot of things and helped a lot of people. You should definetly stick around.

Think I will. I can learn a lot here. Just reading some, I have already learned short cuts to lot! Thank-you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.