Hi everybody

This is Nick Adam from USA, New York. I am new to this forum and this is a my first post here in daniweb forum.

Hope, This forum will be quite helpful to me.

Nick Adam

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Welcome Nick!
Many from NY here (including 'the' Dani herself)

I posted my introduction on Nov 26th, 2008 and no one tried to reply me. Anyhow again I have joined this community after a long break.

Well... I see that jbennet replied in the same day :)

And I wasn't here then, sooo... welcome :twisted:

Hello all,
I am James Im from London and lived in Ireland, I used to program anything that came along mostly worked on help desk fixing ms access and visual basic some sql and installing netware fixes and updates. Also fixed hard and bios problems with PC's this was about 10 years ago. Now I can contribute small amounts of c/c++ help but Im no expert at c++ but Im goona learn from the resident experts on site and study more c++.

I thought this was a page for newbies to post their hello all page. Maybe Im mistaken if not.

Anyway hello nick and all others who have posted in here.

I got a beats from the resident experts for posting a solution for a college kid that anyway one should be able to code and on top of that it had errors in the code ROFL LOL what am I the resident error prone person I say.

Well guys I didnt know we are not supposed to post the solutions to college questions for projects. Now Im in the know.

Well guys I didnt know we are not supposed to post the solutions to college questions for projects. Now Im in the know.

To expand on that... at least from my understanding...

It's not that we're not supposed to post solutions for people. It's that people would like to see some effort from the question asker prior to them expecting to have their work done for them :twisted:

Either way, howdy to ya.

Hi Nick, nice to meet you :D

Welcome to the forum! have a wonderful stay.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.