This is funny :icon_cheesygrin:

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

lol that was good

Be even better to see the payback.

Heh i was finally able to see this the other day,it is something else!!

I cant believe she didnt see him there!!

And yes,i wonder if she did something back..

What's up dude, why were you banned at one point? :?:

Hi buddy,

It was a misunderstanding i guess......

Someone thought i was doing something i wasnt (I didnt word my post right and they didnt think before they acted (I do that also quite a bit unfortunetly))

Im not mad @ them but i dont know how they feel about me..

I like Daniweb alot!

Someone thought i was doing something i wasnt (I didnt word my post right and they didnt think before they acted.....

ow! well that doesn't sound fair, good to have you back though!

I dunno,maybe they were in a bad mood...

Alot of people lately all over the net are cranky,letting things bother them that didnt before.......

Maybe whats happening to the USA might be a reason.. (The economy) Im not sure.......

I think if staff on a said site doesnt like something someone posted,they should just delete the content!! (Banning someone isnt very nice (Only the ADMIN on a site should be able to do that (Not the staff)))

it wasnt the economy or fact that you posted something that we didnt like ,it was the fact that you posted something asking someone to do something illegal. And you really aught to have known better, you have been warned many times before. There was a staff discussion. Some were in favour, some were against. However it was eventually found that asking someone to do something which would break the rules was not breaking the rules itself, and that therefore you would be better off with a warning instead of a ban.

either which way, this thread is not the place for a discussion about this.

Im sorry buddy.....

its no problem

i mean, no-one wants to see you banned, you are a regular, and we all like your posts. This one is a classic. Im gonna try the baby power thing on my flatmate later this week

no-one wants to see you banned

I certainly don't want you banned, things around here would be so dull if it wasn't for you.. :)

It says it equals -Page 2 - Geeks' Lounge - Mozilla Firefox .

?

486DX, 16MB, stripped-down distro of Slackware 7.1, on two floppies.

That machine could run a better OS. I run NT4 on a similarly specced pc.

If you has Firefox and look up, you might get the joke.

That machine could run a better OS. I run NT4 on a similarly specced pc.

True, it use to run Win 3.11, but the hard-drive started to die, so I just use it as a test machine now. Usually only has half its RAM in(8mb).

Thats awesome you had Win3.11 online and stuff :)

How good did it run?? Could you view this clip??

Thanx for the kind words Mr Bennet and William :)

3.11 runs okay online, you can install a 16 bit version of IE5. Its a bit of a PITA to get TCP/IP installed but its doable. Once you do that you are good to go on the net.

I got firefox 1.5 on NT 3.51 in a VM (its a real 32 bit os like XP so can run a surprising number of recent programs, doesnt run FF2 or 3 though, because it doesnt like the fact it uses the program manager instead of the explorer shell)

w0w!!

So you can probably run 3.11 w/o a firewall right??

I have read ppl not runinng a firewall on 98se and i think its too dangerous to do that,98 is too new to chance not having a firewall!

There are very few 16 bit viruses.

dude. that was perfect.

There are very few 16 bit viruses.

Still i would be weary of running wide open w/o a firewall.....

I mean,i have port 113 COMPLETLY STEALTHED..... (As well as all my ports)

aww.. thats so mean!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.